Music inspires me so much. When I was 11 years old, my parents decided to enroll me in a voice and guitar lesson. I did well and I was really happy to even finish it. But now, I rarely sing and play the guitar. I don’t know why but I feel like I lost my confidence which I know it’s not a good thing. But that doesn’t mean I’ll stop listening to music right? Don’t worry loves, I’ll sing for you soon. Not today, but SOON!
Anyhow, music plays a huge role in our daily lives. Can you go through a day without singing, listening, or even humming a song inside your head? Music is very valuable. It could incredibly influence each and everyone of us depending on what genre we’re in to. Every song means something. A single verse can even bring back not just a hundred but a thousand of memories. Music is somehow a part of me that I can’t live without.
1. Secret Love Song, Pt. II by Little Mix
2. Secret Love Song (feat. Jason Derulo) by Little Mix
3. i hate u, i love u (feat Olivia O’Brien) by gnash
4. One Dance by Drake, Wizkid & Kyla
5. Middle by DJ Snake & Bipolar Sunshine
6. So Sick by Ne-Yo
7. Pompeii by Bastille
8. This Is What You Came For by Calvin Harris & Rihanna
9. Roses by The Chainsmokers & ROZES
10. Fast Car (feat. Kina Grannis) by Boyce Avenue